Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Projects

 This is a shot of most of the things I've done in the first month of my new obsession. The Red, White and Blue scarf is for my friend, Sandi, who saw what I was doing and said she wanted one. I used it for practice on a cotton type yarn. Very cool and light.  The red, green, blue blanket is a doll blanket for Charlotte's bear.  Using up leftover yarn practicing granny squares.  The purple and pink squares are going to be a granny square throw (it's my long term project). And the Pink Scarf was a gift to Charlotte's Speech therapist.
The pink scarf on the left was a present and it turned out so great. I use a size 'N' hook with really luxurious, soft yarn and whipped that out very quickly. I was practicing my ridge pattern on it and it turned out great.  One skein of yarn used in that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment