Thursday, February 7, 2013

Catching up on posts

I have been out of town for the weekend scrapbooking, so I haven't been keeping up with my posts on here. My sister's husband tore his Achilles Tendon and is home bound for 4 months without internet, so I don't think she'll be adding things anytime soon.  Looks like it's up to me.

I have learned a new hat pattern that I can successfully make each time. (Unlike my others).  Most exciting for me is the new Ott Light I got at Joann's Fabrics. It was a $100 on sale for 40% off and then they honored a Hobby Lobby Coupon for another 40% off. I really got a great deal and I love it.

Open and bright!

Closed


You can charge the rechargeable battery and then set the light anywhere it's convenient, which means that I can sit on the couch and crochet without having all the room lights on.  I quite love it.





Everyone needs to utilize the coupon policies of JoAnn's.

It's fantastic. They can use the store coupon AND Hobby Lobby and Michael's coupons all on the same order. I saved so much money doing that!

Baby hat

Quilt -- awfully pretty isn't it?

Can you just feel how soft it is?

Underside of the hat.  Very warm.
Now, onto what I've been doing ...


No comments:

Post a Comment